[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc
- From: Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:45:43 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 09/19/2012 03:35 PM, Jan Öhman wrote:
> Wonder if it's possible to write / read to / from cells in a
> spreadsheet from the command (or other program)?
> Let's say, I want to enter 10000 in cell D3, on the Sheet1. Then read
> the result in cell F10 on the Sheet1.
> Or open the spreadsheet and look at the diagram on the Sheet2.
> Don't really know where I can find information, about this desire.
in F10 enter =D3 or D3 in your formula references. F10 will use the
value in D3 to generate its output.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc||Jan Öhman <Jan_Ohman@glocalnet.net>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice Read/Write to Calc