[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can AutoCorrect be used to format?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can AutoCorrect be used to format?
- From: "T. R. Valentine" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:40:32 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it possible to configure AutoCorrect to automatically format?
For instance, when I type 'ad' followed by a space and a number, I'd
like the 'ad' to be formatted as small capitals. I know I can use a
search-and-replace to apply the formatting, but would prefer to use
AutoCorrect, if possible. (And yes, I know 'ad' can be a word, but I
prefer 'advert' and don't use 'ad' as a word.)
There are other instances where such a feature could be useful.
Automatic formatting already exists (e.g. 'smart' quotations marks,
conversion of *bold* and _underline_ and URLs), it would be useful if
it were possible to customise this feature.
T. R. Valentine
Your friends will argue with you. Your enemies don't care.
'When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food
and clothes.' -- Erasmus
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Can AutoCorrect be used to format?||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Java 7 shown as Defective in LO 3.5 and 3.6
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can AutoCorrect be used to format?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Java 7 shown as Defective in LO 3.5 and 3.6
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can AutoCorrect be used to format?