[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: scalc 3.6 date format problem
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: scalc 3.6 date format problem
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:57:44 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 16.08.2012 19:05, Shaun Devlin wrote:
Version 3.6 of Scalc treats a date entered in the format dd-MMM-yy as
text, not as a date which can be displayed in a user selectable format.
This is not true if the date is entered as mm/dd/yy or yyyy-mm-dd.
This is a change from 3.5.X and I consider it a bug.
No, it's considered as a new feature. Another thing that has been fixed without being broken.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: scalc 3.6 date format problem||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] scalc 3.6 date format problem||Shaun Devlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] turn off header/footer default popup?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Writer styles keep disappearing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] scalc 3.6 date format problem
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: scalc 3.6 date format problem