[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] [QA] LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 first tests results
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] [QA] LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 first tests results
- From: Carlo Strata <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:40:21 +0200
- To: "TDF, discuss" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "LibreOffice, users" <email@example.com>
My current notebook system:
- OpenSuSE 12.1, updated, gnome 3.4.1, Kernel Linux 3.1.10-63-desktop, x86-64 (on an Intel EM64T Cpu), italian GUIed;
- nVidia GeForce 9500M GS - 512 Mbyte dedicated Video RAM, kernel integrated nouveau driver;
- LibreOffice "vanilla" Version *220.127.116.11* (Build ID: 4db6344), italian GUIed.
In the LibreOffice *18.104.22.168* first tests I dealt with this bugs:
- system integratiion file association fails (even though .../desktop-integration/libreoffice3.6-suse-menus-3.6.0-104.noarch.rpm was installed);
- italian dictionary doesn't seem to check the words (none incorrect were underlined);
- importing a pdf file results in a read only opened Draw document and the read only state still remains/persists after "saving as" a LibreOffice Draw file (odg file).
In the first 22.214.171.124 - that I have just downloaded and installed - test all of upper bugs seem to be fixed! :-)
Fine work from tester and developer and bug fixer!
Have a nice and sunny day!
ing. Carlo Strata
via Botticelli 1/4
30031 Dolo - VE
Italia - Italy
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Zotero Integration with LO [Proposition / Feature Request?]
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Japanese font
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [3.6] "listening on the network"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] scalc 3.6 date format problem