[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies
- From: Guy Voets <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:51:24 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Guy Voets <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I suspect a bug has entered the word count. I tested some texts and found
serious differences between the number of words LibO 3.6 (126.96.36.199 to be
exact) gives and the real number (as given by LibO 3.5).
A text of 1200 words only has 660, a 7000 word text gives a 4900 count.
Some paragraphs (when selected) give a correct count, others not.
What may be the cause of this anomaly?
Can anybody confirm, on Mac or with other OS?
using LibO 3.6.0 on a iMac Intel DualCore Mountain Lion 10.8
-- please reply only to email@example.com --
Dodoes can't afford to have headaches
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|re: [libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies||J-Marc GIBEY <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies||anne-ology <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies||Dan <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Word count fantasies