[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Problems sending e-mail with Libre Office
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Problems sending e-mail with Libre Office
- From: henri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:58:19 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I am running LibreOffice v 3.5.5,
OS: WIN XP SP3
mail application: Thunderbird V 14.
When I try the option :File/send/document as e-mail I get the following error message:
"LibreOffice was unable to find a working e-mail configuration"
I have gone into Tools/Options/Internet but cannot find anything to set up a default e-mail .
I have gone into Windows : **Set Programs access and defaults**, set up a custom configuration so that Thunderbird is my default mailer, rebooted my computer, relaunched LibreOffice (I did this a couple of times to be sure)and still no joy.
As this option worked in LiBo V 3.4 ,I can only assume it is a bug.
I know I can work around it but since it is a possible bug I shall wait in hope for a correction
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Problems sending e-mail with Libre Office||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Problems sending e-mail with Libre Office||Lynne Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Problems sending e-mail with Libre Office||"Manfred J. Krause" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] why does Windows version take so long to remove?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Installing 3.6 on Windows
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problems sending e-mail with Libre Office