[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] White lines
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] White lines
- From: "Norman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:10:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you mean by 'white lines'?
Is this underlining within the text?
Are these lines borders?
Is it acutally in the text, or is possibly a 'picture' within the text?
On Aug 10, 2012 08:37 <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am still looking for a way to erase white lines in the text of a
> Who can help me?
> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter.
> SPAMfighter has removed 12781 of my spam emails to date.
> Get the free SPAMfighter here: <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>
> Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan
> For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
> Posting guidelines + more:
> List archive: <http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/>
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-users] White lines||<email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Installing 3.6 on Windows||Leif Lodahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] White lines||<email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Installing 3.6 on Windows
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Open in maximized window
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] White lines
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-users] White lines