[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Open in maximized window
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Open in maximized window
- From: Walther Koehler <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:53:19 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- opens a maximized (empty) window.
- opens the file in a vertically but not horizontally maximized window.
even when it has been stored as maximized before.
LO >=3.5 writer GNU/Debian KDE
(never such thing in OO)
What is wrong? Where is the switch?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Open in maximized window||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?||Don Parris <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] re. the youngster ...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc 3.6.0 takes a lot of time editing any cell o a file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Open in maximized window