[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- From: Walther Koehler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:38:52 +0200
- To: email@example.com
thanks for the hints where to find the macro recorder in 3.5.5.
to me, its a very useful to tool and helped a lot, to learn how macros work.
In some cases its the only chance to get something work by use of the
Please keep it in the future.
Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2012 schrieb Johnny Rosenberg:
> 2012/8/8 Jeff Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > I have two questions on LibreOffice
> > 3.6.0. First, when I go to the Macro in Calc
> > (Tools – Macros) the record macro function is no longer there.
> I have LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 and there is no record macro option there
> either. Seems that they gave up that crap a while ago. Good. It was
> embarrassingly useless anyway.
> There is a better macro recorder extension somewhere, but it is pretty
> useless anyway.
> > I
> > can run existing macros, I just cannot find where to create new ones.
> > Where do I go to create new one?
> Do you mean how to record them, or how to write them?
> Kind regards
> Johnny Rosenberg
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Jeff Hahn <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: printing problem PDF Postscript
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6