[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- From: Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 21:22:35 +0200
- To: email@example.com
2012/8/8 Jeff Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I have two questions on LibreOffice
> 3.6.0. First, when I go to the Macro in Calc
> (Tools – Macros) the record macro function is no longer there.
I have LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 and there is no record macro option there
either. Seems that they gave up that crap a while ago. Good. It was
embarrassingly useless anyway.
There is a better macro recorder extension somewhere, but it is pretty
> can run existing macros, I just cannot find where to create new ones.
> Where do I go to create new one?
Do you mean how to record them, or how to write them?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Walther Koehler <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||drew jensen <email@example.com>|
|RE: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Jeff Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Jeff Hahn <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] printing problem PDF Postscript
- Next by Date: RE: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6