[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6
- From: Jeff Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:19:45 +0000
- To: LibreOffice - Users Group <email@example.com>
I have two questions on LibreOffice
3.6.0. First, when I go to the Macro in Calc
(Tools – Macros) the record macro function is no longer there. I
can run existing macros, I just cannot find where to create new ones.
Where do I go to create new one?
Second, in writer I used to be able to
delete the auto-text included with the download in auto-text (e.g.
Business Cards). This no longer appears to be possible as the delete
link is not opperating. How can I do this? Thanks. Jeff Hahn
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||"Manfred J. Krause" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] printing problem PDF Postscript
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 3.6