[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements
- From: teknow <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a list of measured times in [H]:MM:SS format and I would like to sum
them. If I put in a formula:
it works, but if I try:
I get "00:00:00" as a result. What am I missing?
I have tried both LibO 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Can-t-Sum-time-measurements-tp3999947.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Can't Sum() time measurements||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements||Dan <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: register true origins
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] why does Windows version take so long to remove?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't Sum() time measurements