[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Report Builder: output as a spreadsheet
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Report Builder: output as a spreadsheet
- From: Dan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:17:21 -0400
- To: email@example.com
The Report Builder extension permits two types of output: a text document, and a spreadsheet. Using LO 18.104.22.168, I can create a report selecting the layout as a spreadsheet. When I execute the report, I only get a layout in a spreadsheet; I do not get any data. Is there a problem here? Has anyone been able to create a spreadsheet with data using the Report Builder?
This is for information only. I'm writing parts of the Base Guide for LO, and I need to know what parts of the report builder is functional. This includes even minimum functionality.
Method of creating a report using Writer or Calc or a combination of Writer, Calc, and Impress are also going to be included.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Impress: super and subscript not proportional (too slim and ugly)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Impress: super and subscript not proportional (too slim and ugly)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] why does Windows version take so long to remove?