[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] paragraph marks
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] paragraph marks
- From: Andrew Brager <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:52:23 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
First make sure the "regular expressions" box is checked (ticked as you Europeans say). Then try the previously mentioned suggestion by Andreas. If that still doesn't work, try and Use [:cntrl:] as your search string.
On 8/6/2012 1:22 PM, email@example.com wrote:
I want to get rid of the white lines which are between the paragraphs in a
document. In Windows Office I do it this way: I find and replace paragrah
ends and that works, but I can't find the way to do that in Libre Office.
I tried to do it your way, but it doesn't seem to work for me.
--- On Mon, 6/8/12, firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> wrote:
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] paragraph marks
Date: Monday, 6 August, 2012, 7:43
I want to replace two paragraph endings punctuation marks by one, because I
want to replace white lines.
How do I do that?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] paragraph marks||<email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] paragraph marks||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|RE: [libreoffice-users] paragraph marks||<email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] RE: paragraph marks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] inserting (exactly) a line before a paragraph using styles
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] RE: paragraph marks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] paragraph marks