[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Calc Pivot Table format preservation
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Calc Pivot Table format preservation
- From: Zappaz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 04:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andreas Säger wrote
> The number formats are taken from the source cells. Anything else can be
> set in the styles that are generated for the pivot tables.
Hi Andreas, thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately the formatting of the cells in question does not carry forward
to the pivot table cells. For example, I have a column of cells that is
formatted as [h]:mm, and when the cells in this column are used in the 'data
fields' section as 'Sum - Hours', the resulting pivot table number format is
numeric (decimal), and I need to format the cells in [h]:mm format each and
every time I refresh the pivot table to make sense of these numbers as a
time rather than a decimal number.
Is there something I'm missing still?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Calc-Pivot-Table-format-preservation-tp3999186p3999467.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Calc Pivot Table format preservation||Zappaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Calc Pivot Table format preservation||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- Next by Date: RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Calc Pivot Table format preservation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Finding active standard filters