[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- From: Brian Barker <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:18:23 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 10:43 06/08/2012 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
Am 06.08.2012 08:43, Carla Marion wrote:
I want to replace two paragraph endings punctuation marks by one, because I want to replace white lines. How do I do that?
I think Andreas might have meant replace
to reduce all the doubles with a single rather than to remove all paragraph marks.
No: as usual, you have it wrong; he meant what he wrote. The user wants to remove what she calls "white lines" - actually empty paragraphs. The circumflex character anchors the pattern to the beginning of a paragraph and the dollar sign to the end of a paragraph. So ^$ matches an empty paragraph.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: paragraph marks