[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Finding active standard filters
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Finding active standard filters
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 11:19:49 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 04.08.2012 04:15, Carlos Pita wrote:
does anyone know if it's possible to list or quickly find all active
standard filters in a calc spreadsheet?
AFAIK there is no visible hint about what columns may be filtered so,
in case I don't remember where the filters are, I have to look for
them column by column in order to remove those I don't want anymore,
which is a cumbersome procedure.
When the lists show auto-filter as well, you see the blue auto-filter arrows above filtered fields. Auto-filter, standard filter, "advanced" filters, all 3 methods apply the very same filter settings.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Finding active standard filters||Carlos Pita <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Finding active standard filters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Error while building LibreOffice from source code in the configure step
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Finding active standard filters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Error while building LibreOffice from source code in the configure step