[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] convert to pdf - failing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] convert to pdf - failing
- From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:13:49 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 07/30/2012 06:25 AM, Joep L. Blom wrote:
On 30-07-12 11:04, Sharon Kimble wrote:
I'm trying to use this command to create a pdf file from an .odt fileSharon,
but its failing for some reason.
libreoffice --headless --invisible --convert-to pdf test.odt
Can anyone help me in getting it to work please, as its needed for a
Print your .odt file to a file (it will need the .ps extrension). Then use ps2pdf to make it into a .pdf file. All if you're on Linux. I don't know anything of Windows.
Windows has a PDF printer that is used like a physical paper printer, but you have to download it.
doPDF is the free one that I use for Windows.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] convert to pdf - failing||Sharon Kimble <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] convert to pdf - failing||"Joep L. Blom" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] pdf creation issue on a single file?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] pdf creation issue on a single file?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] convert to pdf - failing
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: convert to pdf - failing