[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] "insufficient user rights" if I change the filename
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] "insufficient user rights" if I change the filename
- From: Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:26:05 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 07/31/2012 03:33 AM, Grant wrote:
I'm using Libreoffice Writer on Gentoo Linux and I'm getting an errorMy first guess is that your file permissions are not set correctly for LO or for final document. If you save as "Untitiled-1", can you change the filename?
telling me I have insufficient user rights when I try to save a
document to any filename other than the default "Untitled 1" which
saves fine. Does anyone know what could be causing this?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] "insufficient user rights" if I change the filename||Grant <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Other SQL question as it affects Base
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] pdf creation issue on a single file?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] "insufficient user rights" if I change the filename
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] "insufficient user rights" if I change the filename