[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Reading .azw files
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Reading .azw files
- From: Dan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:49:05 -0400
- To: email@example.com
George R. Crossman wrote:
Is there a way to configure my LibreOffice program so that it will read .azw files.
I am trying to download ebooks from my local library to read on my Lindle. The file will
download, but refuses to save to the Kindle folder. Instead I get an error message saying
that the file cannot be read.
LibreOffice is not the program to use to open .azw files. Does these files open properly on your Kindle? But if you want to read these files on your computer, you need a program like Calibre which is available for Linux, Mac and Windows. It is open source available at http://calibre-ebook.com/download. There is also a portable version of it for windows.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Reading .azw files||"George R. Crossman" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Reading .azw files
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Workaround for the Java 1.7.x compatibility problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Reading .azw files
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Workaround for the Java 1.7.x compatibility problem