[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: BASE SQL problem
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: BASE SQL problem
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:28:16 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 29.07.2012 15:57, Mark Stanton wrote:
It works when you turn off the parser ("direct SQL" mode) but then you
don't have an editable record set anymore.
Ah yes, silly me. Because it complained that it had to use SQL view I
assumed it was in SQL mode, it wasn't.
Yes, selecting SQL mode got it to "work", but only in a (too) limited
sense. It (my stored query) doesn't work when I call it from a Writer
document. Worse than that it "doesn't work" in a silent, partial, sense!
Not very happy about that.
In Writer I hit F4 and drag a query icon from the left pane into the document. Any query (direct or parsed) imported as plain text, mail merge fields or plain text import completely.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] BASE SQL problem||Mark Stanton <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: BASE SQL problem||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] BASE SQL problem||Mark Stanton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] BASE SQL problem
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] pdf creation issue on a single file?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] BASE SQL problem
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] re-merging a master document