[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] how block image/graphic to background for OTT?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] how block image/graphic to background for OTT?
- From: "Joep L. Blom" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:32:03 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On 27-07-12 16:32, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
i'm looking for :
1 - how block an image/a graphic to background for OTT?
-because i wanted to create new document template for my colleagues not modify to background OR cancel background..
2 - VERY IMPORTANT: i NEED to be disable "over mouse"!!!!...because when my mouse is over to background and click it so i cant write my words because background is selected..but background is already to send back (use send to back)
like as example impress has MASTER SLIDE so it can't modify background close of master, this is very GOOD for impress but i want same to my writer with template OTT...how?
i use libreoffice 3.5.4
Please don't corrupt a thread with a new subject that has nothing to do with the thread. Start a new one (i.e. send a message to email@example.com with the appropriate subject).
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] starting Base||"Heinrich Stoellinger" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] how block image/graphic to background for OTTfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] starting Base - works for me
- Next by Date: Solved Re: [libreoffice-users] starting Base - works for me
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] how block image/graphic to background for OTT?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] starting Base