[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Lost my spreadsheet
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Lost my spreadsheet
- From: Dan <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:49:12 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had LibreOffice 3.5.4 installed on my computer. After I downloaded LibreOffice 3.5.5 (before Installation) I couldn’t access my LibreOffice Calc (Which was a spreadsheet for my Medical & Dental Expenses). It was just a blank spreadsheet.
I then Uninstalled LibreOffice 3.5.4 & then Installed LibreOffice 3.5.5 but again I couldn’t access my LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet of my Medical & Dental expenses for 2012.
Any ideas what happened to my spreadsheet?
You did not mention what OS (operating system) you use. Windows perhaps? If so, which one?
It may be something happened when you have this spreadsheet opened which deleted your data in the spreadsheet. It is also possible that something caused the spreadsheet to become corrupted. If this is the case, others may should able to tell you how to possibly salvage your data. The spreadsheet file is a zip file. This means that information about the file can be extracted from it.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] starting Base - works for me
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] starting Base - works for me
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] how block image/graphic to background for OTT?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Lost my spreadsheet