[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Date format macro.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Date format macro.
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:14:03 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 19.07.2012 23:48, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I'd like to create a macro for a user-defined date format (H:MMa/p). As
examples, 7:00 AM would display as 7:00a and 3:33 PM as 3:33p. I can
create the format manually, but I understand the LibreOffice format
can't save user-defined formats. So my thought is to create a macro
which creates the format each time the spreadsheet is opened. The
user-defined Format Code is for a saved Style.
The macro records without incident and the date format is correct.
However, running the saved macro doesn't change the format. It seems
this should work. Thoughts? The recorded macro is as follows:
The issue is a known one (AOO bug #66842). The office seems to support some format codes that have no equivalent expression in the ODF standard.
It has been discussed in a productive manner here:
I attached simple Basic macro to a demo document:
It links number formats to cell styles so the newly generated number formats applies to all the cells where the style is in use.
Hope this helps,
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[Solved] Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Date format firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Date format email@example.com|
|[libreoffice-users] Date format firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Confluence Word doc export
- Next by Date: Re: New Zealand connection, was Fw: Re: [libreoffice-users] now can Purchase a NA-DVD
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Date format macro.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Date format macro.