[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Batch conversion from csv
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Batch conversion from csv
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:47:06 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 24.07.2012 20:11, Michael Crider wrote:
which only exports as csv.
The reason I attempted other spreadsheet types is because dBase files
can be opened directly in Calc, as well as accessed through Base.
I am open any suggestions for improving this process.
Connect a Base document to your IBM database (via ODBC).
Connect another Base document to an empty directory (the dBase directory).
Copy table icons in the source database and paste them into the tables container of the other database.
If your source database is not accessible via ODBC, then you need the csv export and you connect a Base docoment to a _directory_ where your equally structured csv files can be found.
Again, you copy the source table icons (not the opened grid!) from one database to another.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Batch conversion from csv||Michael Crider <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Batch conversion from csv||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Batch conversion from csv||Michael Crider <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] formatting
- Next by Date: RE: [libreoffice-users] Do You Share ODF Documents With MS Office Users?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Batch conversion from csv
- Next by thread: New Zealand connection, was Fw: Re: [libreoffice-users] now can Purchase a NA-DVD