[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- From: Dan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:48:12 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Just installed 3.5.5 and now my functions just show ### as results.
The functions are basic like min, max and sum. Any ideas why ?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Function-in-OSX-with-Calc-3-5-5-tp3996446.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Can you create a Calc document that has this problem without showing privileged information? If you can, please do so and upload it to Nabble so someone could download it to see what the problem is.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5||digisan <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base fread-only
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5