[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- From: digisan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just installed 3.5.5 and now my functions just show ### as results.
The functions are basic like min, max and sum. Any ideas why ?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Function-in-OSX-with-Calc-3-5-5-tp3996446.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5||digisan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5||Dan <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5||Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can words in LibreOffice be auto-italicized?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Locking a single cell in a Calc sheet using a macro
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Function in OSX with Calc 3.5.5