[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC-Need an easier way to do the following -
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC-Need an easier way to do the following -
- From: Brian Barker <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:01:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 15:25 15/07/2012 -0700, Dave Wagner wrote:
Col A-O; ROWS 15
Input value in a1 only.
The rest should look like the following [...]
starting at a1
and so on.
Is there an easier way to do this, than the way I approached it?
With your initial value in A1, enter in B1
and fill this along row 1.
In your example file, you actually have your seed value in B8, so you will need to adjust this formula. If you need to distribute your values in rows, subsequent rows should have a formula with the "-1" modified.
I trust this helps.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] CALC-Need an easier way to do the following -||dave_ <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC-Need an easier way to do the following -
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC-Need an easier way to do the following -
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC-Need an easier way to do the following -
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Compose key is being ignored