[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: lo 3.5.5
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: lo 3.5.5
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:18:01 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 15.07.2012 13:10, Sharon Kimble wrote:
i've just installed almost successfully libreoffice 3.5.5 except i
installed the helppack before the language pack. consequently my
desktop integration is mixed up with missing shortcuts in the menu.
how do i get them back please?
At the moment i have to open calc before opening writer, so how do i
change it please?
There is no Writer program separated from a Calc program.
You can start any of ...
/opt/libreoffice3.5/program/soffice --writer (or ./swriter)
/opt/libreoffice3.5/program/soffice --calc (or ./scalc)
/opt/libreoffice3.5/program/soffice --impress (or ./simpress)
/opt/libreoffice3.5/program/soffice --draw (or ./sdraw)
/opt/libreoffice3.5/program/soffice --base (or ./sbase)
/opt/libreoffice3.5/program/soffice --math (or ./smath)
... and you always launch the very same soffice.bin process.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] lo 3.5.5||Sharon Kimble <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] lo 3.5.5
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] lo 3.5.5
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] lo 3.5.5
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Unexpected behavior while writing Calc Functions