[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Outline woes
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Outline woes
- From: Rahn Land <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I am trying to create a report document template with a basic outline using
styles so that the headings and formatting are automatic:
I am finding this incredibly difficult and confusing. The further I try to
teach myself how it works, the more confused I get. Could somebody give me
a simple step by step process to create the following outline in an existing
document, addressing the the different types of styles involved?
I would be very greatful. Thanks.
Andrew A. D. Rahn IV, ARA
RAHN LAND Inc.
Accredited Rural Appraiser
Montana Certified General Appraiser
Montana Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
P.O. Box 1013
Bozeman, Montana 59771
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Outline-woes-tp3994527.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Outline woes||"LLLActive@GMX.Net" <LLLActive@GMX.Net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Outline woes||Steve Edmonds <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Outline woes||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice won't save settings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Outline woes
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice won't save settings
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Outline woes