[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: [188.8.131.52/Calc]Multiply percentage with fraction?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: [184.108.40.206/Calc]Multiply percentage with fraction?
- From: Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 08:41:33 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
It worked for me, = 1.26
In the multiply C1 by C2 cell you must have hit the function icon and not
the equals icon.
This would Sum the two in the absence of any chosen function.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/3-5-3-2-Calc-Multiply-percentage-with-fraction-tp3994438p3994492.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] [220.127.116.11/Calc]Multiply percentage with fraction?||Gilles <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice won't save settings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice won't save settings
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: [18.104.22.168/Calc] Multiply percentage with fraction?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice won't save settings