[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Libre Office printing documents 1/8 of original size and in landscape mode - Help
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Libre Office printing documents 1/8 of original size and in landscape mode - Help
- From: Pastel Painter <LisaRansomSmith@reagan.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
When I print my documents, they are printing about 1/8 of the original
(letter) size, and are being rotated to landscape mode. When I check the
document in print preview, the document looks like I expect it to - taking
up the full page, etc. I have no idea as to why it is doing this or what to
call the problem. I tested both Writer and Calc. What I print from the
internet prints correctly. And I made a test print directly from the
printer, and it was correct too. Any ideas?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libre-Office-printing-documents-1-8-of-original-size-and-in-landscape-mode-Help-tp3993880.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libre Office printing documents 1/8 of original size and in landscape mode - Help||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Using and Formatting Logical Functions in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LOW: uncontrollable line spacing in PDF output???
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Specialty Dictionaries
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libre Office printing documents 1/8 of original size and in landscape mode - Help