[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: a little math problem with Calc
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: a little math problem with Calc
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:43:03 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 05.07.2012 03:50, alex sato wrote:
I have a problem with functions I made.
Let's say I create the function:
Function Test (n)
Test = r
Then, in a empty spreadsheet take the following steps:
-Insert the formula =TEST(E1)
-insert 11,18 in E1 and see the result in cell D1
I think the result should be 18 but I'm getting 17
Where is the error?
E1: input value
This is how it works in all spreadsheet applications. It applies to any other row where you copy the formulas to.
You may even save this simple calculation in xls(x) format and it will work in Excel.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: a little math problem with Calc||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] a little math problem with Calc||alex sato <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Using and Formatting Logical Functions in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: a little math problem with Calc
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] a little math problem with Calc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: a little math problem with Calc