[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- From: Simon Cropper <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 09:46:10 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 05/07/12 05:22, dave_ wrote:
Thanks to both Simon and Miguel for their solution (they both works).
One more question and this problem is solved for good.
I notice I give a range larger than the actual data (rows) needed.
How can I limit the range based on the last row that has data?
This will give me an actual count of blanks cells within the rows being
Again, thanks for the help or should I say "for the support".
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/CALC-How-to-count-blank-cells-tp3993572p3993714.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
It is a bit unclear what you are trying to do. It appears you are trying to establish the number of rows with data in them for some sort of import/reiteration routine.
Maybe what you should be doing is counting how many values in your range using COUNTA(), DCOUNT() or DCOUNTA() rather than looking for the number of blanks, the last cell used and presumably the difference between these two values.
Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator
Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides
GIS Packages http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/gis
bash / Python http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/scripting
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?||"Dennis E. Hamilton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?||dave wagner <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?||MiguelAngel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?||dave_ <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Next by Date: You made me smile today .... Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: stubborn macro security
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?