[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- From: dave_ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
Thanks to both Simon and Miguel for their solution (they both works).
One more question and this problem is solved for good.
I notice I give a range larger than the actual data (rows) needed.
How can I limit the range based on the last row that has data?
This will give me an actual count of blanks cells within the rows being
Again, thanks for the help or should I say "for the support".
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/CALC-How-to-count-blank-cells-tp3993572p3993714.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?||Simon Cropper <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?||dave wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?||MiguelAngel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Using and Formatting Logical Functions in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: CALC - How to count blank cells?