[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?
- From: Simon Cropper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:34:55 +1000
- To: email@example.com
On 04/07/12 13:16, dave wagner wrote:
I have a small range of cells (less than 100) in which I need to count the
cells that are blank.
What is the best way to do this?
I was trying something like "=COUNTIF(C11:C103,(CELL("Type",b)))".But that
just did not work.
Thanks to all who helps me with this simple problem.
Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator
Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides
GIS Packages http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/gis
bash / Python http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/scripting
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?||dave wagner <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LOW: uncontrollable line spacing in PDF output???
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] CALC - How to count blank cells?