[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Unable to save Anchor as Character as default style Build 3.5.42
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Unable to save Anchor as Character as default style Build 3.5.42
- From: Dan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:35:50 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Mike Scott wrote:
On 03/07/12 16:17, Chuck Stuettgen wrote:One method to do this is to use AutoText if you know how to do this. Create an AutoText for the graphic frame with the characteristics you want using a shortcut name for it. When you want to use it, type the shortcut name where you want the frame located and use the F3 key. The frame appears where you want it.
Has anyone figured out how to Modify the Graphics Style in Writer make
Anchor As Character the default, and have it stick?
I have tried creating a new template and making the default, every thing
I modify EXECPT the Anchor Point sticks. When I insert a new picture
the anchor point is always set to paragraph.
I have a document that is going to hove over 200 screen shots in it
having to change the anchor point for each picture really slows down the
Does this help?
(I don't have LO to hand to test, but it seems accurate for AOO)
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Unable to save Anchor as Character as default style Build 3.5.42||Chuck Stuettgen <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Unable to save Anchor as Character as default style Build 3.5.42||Mike Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Unable to save Anchor as Character as default style Build 3.5.42
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Search and Replace question
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Unable to save Anchor as Character as default style Build 3.5.42
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Search and Replace question