[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] General Error
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] General Error
- From: Nero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 01:56:05 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I was sent a PPTX file that I needed to translate and spent hours on it,
saving regularly only to find out that after closing it, I couldn't reopen
it due to a General Error - General input / output error.
SAPP COPY-Sistema Automatizado de Pases a Producción
Can anyone please lend a hand? I've googled and seen tons of this on Linux
but I'm running Window7 x64 and haven't found a solution.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] General Error||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: The vlookup don't work properly.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Macro code to highlight a field on a Form
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: The vlookup don't work properly.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] General Error