[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: The vlookup don't work properly.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: The vlookup don't work properly.
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
The only "bug" is that you are misusing a spreadsheet as database.
Your formula is
and A6 would be matched in row #2335
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/The-vlookup-don-t-work-properly-tp3993117p3993160.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: "Lost" Python macros
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] General Error
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How can I edit a database with Calc ?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] General Error