[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: "Lost" Python macros
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: "Lost" Python macros
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 11:28:43 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 01.07.2012 11:08, Ulf Göransson wrote:
I have a problem running an old Python macro that I've written for Calc.
It is a plain .py file, stored under
~/.libreoffice/3/user/Scripts/python. I used to be able to run it via
the Tools - Macros - Run Macro... menu command but now when I try, none
of my macros are listed.
It's been at least 6 months since I ran it last and I must have upgraded
the system a few times since then. Have there been changes in this area?
According to the About dialog, I have LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 Build ID:
350m1(Build:2) as provided with Ubuntu 12.04.
Do you see any macros under Tools>Macros>Organize>Python?
Can you run the Hello World macro (under "LibreOffice Macros") against a new Writer document?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: "Lost" Python macros||Ulf Göransson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] "Lost" Python macros||Ulf Göransson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] "Lost" Python macros
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: "Lost" Python macros
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] "Lost" Python macros
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: "Lost" Python macros