[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Tie a line to two cells
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Tie a line to two cells
- From: Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:46:56 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Användare <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Let's say that we have a small table with two columns: Column A=Name
and Column B=Value.
The values could be anything, let's say points in some game. Of course
we want to sort the list:
Okay, now they play another round of their game, and their points now
increased in most cases:
Caesar 90 (he blew it completely, didn't he…? ☺)
Now I want to illustrate how their positions changed by drawing lines
First I just copy their names to column D, so their order is the same
as after their last game, in this case as above with Caesar first and
Then entering their points, just like I did above.
Now I draw lines: B1↔D1, B2↔D2 and so on.
Caesar 90 —— Bert 111
Adam 45 —— Adam 103
Bert 42 —— David 96
David 33 —— Caesar 90
As the very last step I sort D1:E4.
Caesar 90 \ / Bert 111
Adam 45 -\/– Adam 103
Bert 42 / \ /David 96
David 33 / \Caesar 90
However, this is not what happens. No lines are moved at any
direction. Is there a way to do this?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Tie a line to two cells||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Which SQL standard does LibreOffice Base support?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Startup positioning problem with LO 220.127.116.11
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Which SQL standard does LibreOffice Base support?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tie a line to two cells