[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] animation in an impress documennt
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] animation in an impress documennt
- From: "Eric S. Johansson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 02:06:49 -0400
- To: email@example.com
if you look at this document here (yes yes it's Google docs. It was easiest way to share and get comments from others) you'll see I'm trying to describe a different approach to speech driven programming. What I could use here from the LO folks is how can I implement a simulation of the user interface in impress.
classfield = attribute get ("extended class" u'').strip()
IDfield = attrib.get('xid', u'').strip()
stylefield = attrib.get('style', u'').strip()
I want the animation to go through the following script:
type in" classfield =
shows speech bubble containing "attribute get" and then slowly type in the same words. Repeat the bubble and text several times for the rest of the line
Then show the cursor move back to the "attribute get" and speech bubbles says "toggle word". The phrase "attribute get is replaced with new phrase after the old one transition out and the new one transitions in.
I don't even know where I would start to look for the answers on this one. I would appreciate some help.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] animation in an impress documennt||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Using and Formatting Logical Functions in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Using and Formatting Logical Functions in Calc
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] stubborn macro security
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] animation in an impress documennt