[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Again, reports of LibO AutoSpellcheck not working after updates.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Again, reports of LibO AutoSpellcheck not working after updates.
- From: Spiff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
Thanks very much for your elaborate reply, krackedpress.
I see you put the new 2.10g version Dutch spell checker dictionary online,
Concerning the British English dictionary, thanks for explaining - so I
guess anyone who needs to install one could use the 638k kpp British English
And thanks for the information about .oxt-files actually being compressed
I guess there might be an issue with Opera misinterpreting .oxt-files for
.zip-files. Perhaps renaming the downloaded 'zip'-files back to .oxt-files
might do the trick. I'll suggest that to the mentioned Opera user for him as
Regarding the fix for LibreOffice,
Manfred J. Krause's reply indicates the issue will be fixed with version
3.5.5, and also mentions the workaround for the current version.
Nice to know version 3.5.5 is up for next week, thanks, krackedpress.
and best regards,
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Again-reports-of-LibO-AutoSpellcheck-not-working-after-updates-tp3992671p3992715.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Again, reports of LibO AutoSpellcheck not working after updates.||Spiff <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Again, reports of LibO AutoSpellcheck not working after updates.||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Dual Screen and Libre Office crash
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] compiler libreoffice error
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Again, reports of LibO AutoSpellcheck not working after updates.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] impress, dual screen, dual x servers