[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Dual Screen and Libre Office crash
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Dual Screen and Libre Office crash
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:28:21 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 28.06.2012 09:12, Frank Wolff wrote:
thanks for the great program!
However, this looks like a serious bug to me. After my upgrade from ubuntu
11.10 to 12.04 libreoffice crashes when started on my second screen.
It works fine on xscreen0.
This is the error message I get when I start it on screen 1:
If your version comes from the Ubuntu repositories, you may try the vanilla version downloaded from the web-site. For some reason I don't understand, Linux distributors fail to compile Open/LibreOffice suites that work equally well as the downloadable compliations.
I can run presentations on my ThinkPad with an additional VGA.
I have reinstalled all
LO components etc. What can I do?
I googled this keyring message but did not find anything.
A quick fix for many weird problems:
Find the profile folder with your settings. Tools>Options>Paths indicates that profile, usually ~/.config/libreoffice or ~/.libreoffice/
Close the office.
Rename that directory.
Start again which creates a brand new profile from factory settings.
If that makes no difference, you can replace the new profile with your old one.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Dual Screen and Libre Office crash||Frank Wolff <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Dual Screen and Libre Office crash||Frank Wolff <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Dual Screen and Libre Office crash
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Dual Screen and Libre Office crash
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Dual Screen and Libre Office crash
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Dual Screen and Libre Office crash