[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Folders for QUERIES in the DATABASE window?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Folders for QUERIES in the DATABASE window?
- From: drew jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:33:25 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 19:14 -0700, frofa wrote:
> Is it possible to create virtual FOLDERS in the QUERIES pane of the BASE
> database window - as one can in the FORMS and REPORTS panes?
No - that is not implemented for query definitions, only forms and
> View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Folders-for-QUERIES-in-the-DATABASE-window-tp3992040.html
> Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Folders for QUERIES in the DATABASE window?||frofa <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] latest java update has broken my install of Libre Office.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] New release of Grub2.00 for alpha testing
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Folders for QUERIES in the DATABASE window?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bar charts with "user-defined" x-axis