[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] How to export the bibliography DB to Zotero?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to export the bibliography DB to Zotero?
- From: Fabian Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:16:50 -0400
- To: email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have a database of ~3000 entries that I would like to export to Zotero.
What would be the recommended way of doing this? I can't seem to find
such information in Zotero forums. I thought I'd ask here as I know my
way around LibreOffice better than Zotero.
This seems like a similar problem although it describes importing from
the bibliography *text*, not the OOo/LibO database:
At ~3000 entries, it's impractical to create a new document with *all*
entries, not to mention (most possible) data missing when reimporting that.
A friend mentioned using RDF as an intermediary format, or .bib, but
again I would have to have a document with all my references (this
doesn't import all refs from the database AFAIK):
Any information on how to do this would be appreciated.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: PGP/Mime available upon request
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] How to export the bibliography DB to Zotero?||e-letter <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bar charts with "user-defined" x-axis
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Folders for QUERIES in the DATABASE window?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [188.8.131.52/Writer] In tables, move rows?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to export the bibliography DB to Zotero?