[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge
- From: Charles218 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I checked the View - Fields command and it is not enabled.
Here is a screen shot of what I see when using the F4 key.
And here is what I get when using the print dialog.
The placeholders are never replaced with the data from the source file. I
can follow through and either print or save the document, but the data never
appears in the print or the saved file.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Need-Help-AGAIN-with-Mail-Merge-tp3992012p3992018.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge||Charles218 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge||thomasjk <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [220.127.116.11/Writer] F3 to jump to next occurence?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Need Help AGAIN with Mail Merge