[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: "Restore Windows" box won't go away
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: "Restore Windows" box won't go away
- From: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:58:03 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On 2012-06-21 8:04 AM Art Nickel wrote:
Running LibreOffice 3.4.4 (last update 11/1/11) on Apple MadGook Pro
A few days back while using LibreOffice I had to shut down because it froze while I was importing (cut & paste) some information with a photo from a web page.
I had to use the Apple Force Quit to get LibreOffice to close.
After reopening LibreOffice I got a popup window entitled "Restore Windows," which didn't work (tried the "Restore Windows" button.
Option-click the Go menu
Choose Library from the menu to open the folder in the Finder.
Click on the folder Saved Application State
Delete the file "org.libreoffice.script.savedState"
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] "Restore Windows" box won't go away||Art Nickel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] New brothers printer does not appear to print Landscape.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Signing Documents with a personal Certificate
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] "Restore Windows" box won't go away
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] New calc window un-minimized existing calc window