[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Can not add new field to Form
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can not add new field to Form
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which type of database?
Is the form directly bound to the table or is it a query based on that
With a form directly bound to a table of an embedded HSQLDB I can see any
new field after I saved and modified the table in the table designer while
the form design was open. I only have to close and reopen the field list
If I add a new field "behind the scenes" using the command line tool, I've
got to refresh the tables in the database-menu:View>"Refresh Tables".
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Can-not-add-new-field-to-Form-tp3990588p3990589.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Can not add new field to Form||Ian Whitfield <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Can not add new field to Form
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Integer Not Null
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can not add new field to Form
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can not add new field to Form