[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Integer Not Null
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Integer Not Null
- From: Dan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 20:32:55 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is my first time using LibreOffice Base and in case I'm not very clearAre you using SQL to edit the table? Or, are you clicking the table, and selecting Edit from the context menu? (This opens the Table Design dialog.)
... I haven't programmed anything in almost 15 years so this is a bit of a
transition for an old lady.
I'm creating a table and I want a field to be of type Integer and Not Null.
(Note: I already have another field in the same table that is with the same
configuration, ie Integer/Not Null, and I'm editing an existing table to add
I keep getting the error message:
Error while saving the table design
Column constraints are not acceptable in statement [ALTER TABLE "Companion
Subspecies" ADD "Help Type" INTEGER NOT NULL]
Could someone kindly point me in the right direction to correct my problem?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Integer-Not-Null-tp3990551.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Integer Not Null||SewHelpMe <SewHelpMe@gmail.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Integer Not Null
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: spell checking - corrected
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Integer Not Null
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Integer Not Null